A University of Maryland grant requires the following:
- Must be a Maryland State resident
- Completion of FAFSA by January 1
- Demonstrate financial need on the FAFSA
- Enroll in at least 12 credits per semester
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
Careers4Terps | The University Career Center's primary online career management tool for University of Maryland students and alumni.
The Maryland Promise Scholarship Program | This scholarship strives to make college education affordable for promising state of Maryland and a limited number of Washington D.C. residents admitted to UMD.